Wednesday, September 17, 2008

He Knows...

And we always think,"What do they know?? They are babies!!" and that's also why there's that phrase,"you want me to treat you like a baby?"

And today, I realised that babies like the LMM can actually know what he needs to do. This morning, he woke up at 7am (as usual) and I made his milk at 7.15am (as usual) and he drinks it up by 7.30am (as usual). What's unusual today was... after he completed his milk, he struggled to get away from my embrace and tried to walk. I held one of his little hands and let him lead the way. He walked straight to the end of the kitchen, where the potty was. He smirked when he saw the potty and started to sit down on the floor, mimicking the action of pooing. And so I put him on the potty and he did what he have to do. And all of this without me telling him (as usual)," Travis, go emn emn..." . A new adventure begins..

No comments: