Sunday, November 4, 2007

Travis the Hyena!

Pardon the title but I caught Travis laughing like one yesterday when he was left alone in his cot. At first I thought he was going to cry but he ended up laughing quite loudly. I couldn't help laughing as well when I caught him in action. Wish I could video it for keeps.

With the confinement month finally over for me, I've been out and about quite a bit. I get Travis in the pram and wheel him to Siglap Centre for some shopping, shopped for slimming cream at Taka last wed, went out with my secondary school friends for dinner last Friday and yesterday, Liwei brought me to the Cheesecake Factory last evening.

Life's quite different now with Travis around. I don't laze in bed anymore, I have to plan the day well should we be bringing him out, I'm not afraid of baby poo and pee anymore and there's always a bottle to wash. The good thing is since Travis is put on a schedule, I know all with some level of accuracy what are my "free time" slots. This enables me to still do enjoyable stuff like online shopping (which I do alot more nowadays), get the waxing or massage lady over, read my book, catch my TVB dramas on channel 55, take a nap.

With a baby of my own now, I also tend to do a second take when I see a cute baby at the pedi or at the shopping centre. I never used to do that.

No comments: