Monday, November 12, 2007

Moving back home..

Well, the good news is Travis is back on track with his schedule with the exception of a couple of nights (like last night!??) when he is wide awake again from 2.30am (feeding time) until 5am. And that's really my fault coz it's Sunday and I let him sleep through the afternoon from 2pm-5pm..guess it was really payback time. Not today though! Will play with him once he wakes at 2pm all the way til 4.15pm.

We moved back home last night. It's really nice to be back in your own home. Even making a Milo Dinosaur in my own kitchen for hubby was a simple pleasure I enjoyed last night.

Then in the morning, Liwei sends me to my in law's place where Travis gets to spend the day with his granny. And I get fantastic lunches and dinners cooked by my mother in law. We plan to still sleep over at his parents' place on some week nights just to get Travis comfortable with sleeping at both places.

ok.. since the milk monster is sound asleep now, I should really try to take a nap as well.
chao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hie sis~ XD

u hor, nvr tell me got blog one, otherwise I link u liaos... TT mom say the xiao baby v. chubby!!! u can visit my blog at http://queenofsnowland.blogspot.com... XD actually got more blogskins, apart from the ones provided by Blogger .com. U can get blogskins with cartoons and many other features... just check out this website:www.blogskins.com and ask me if u wanna noe anyhting... =D(dun play play, I very expert one okay? LOL)

Ur sis~

P.S. Those blogskins.com ppl had better give me credit for advertising their website!!! LOL jkjk~