Saturday, November 24, 2007

Home Alone


This is probably the real test. Home alone with Travis from 7am-12midnight. My first time.
Liwei has a company offsite today so he's off at 7am. My mum was suppose to come over to cook but she's down with a bad throat so she's not coming.

Its funny how when you know you have huge responsibilities coming your way that day, you take that day more seriously.. even if its a Saturday. Got up at 6.30am to go marketing for my lunch and dinner. Bot 3 chicken thighs, 1 carrot, 1 broccoli, 1 ginger and 1 watermelon. Bot newspaper. Went back, prepared breakfast for Liwei, started marinating the chicken, washing and choppin'up the vege, slicing the watermelon, etc..

It's 8.22pm now. I would rate the day fantastic. Fixed the faulty cable tv box, Uncle KH who's helping us with some minor renovations came to take the bad folding door back to his workshop, took care of baby, cooked lunch & dinner, washed the toilet, cleaned the kitchen and the floors and now since Travis is sleeping, I can update the LMM blog.

Here's a my lunch cum dinner (microwaved the other half for dinner):
Stir-fry carrots, broccoli and ginger slices
Spicy black sauce chicken
Steamed rice
and here's my clean, fed, contented sleeping baby:Happiness!

No comments: