Friday, November 16, 2007

Mami & Dadi's 5th Anniversary And.. Gong Gong's Birthday

Its our 5th Anniversary. Not the wedding one.. rather, the day that we got together. Amazing how a short 5 years can change the lives of 2 individuals who just met sharing a cab home. Got married, bot our own place and now we have our little son, Travis. I wonder what picture I'll be posting in my blog in another 5 years time though. Probably you'll see Liwei and myself looking slightly matured, with a 5 year old Travis smirking in the background trying to avoid being in the family photo.. and a 3 year old Megan sitting on papa's lap. Haha.. and maybe I'm pregnant with our third milk monster.. who knows!

Marriage life has been really wonderful and now with little milk monster, it has become fulfilling. It has become more complete.

Today's my dad's birthday as well. I brought mum, sis and of coz dad, the 58 year old Birthday Boy to Phins in Tampines Mall for lunch. We had fish & chips, beef steak, soup etc. It was satisfying. Bought dad 2 polo tee-shirts suitable for him to wear on his photography trips. After lunch, dad went off to shoot butterflies in sentosa while mum and sis went shopping. And me, I went back to my dear baby who was in the good care of my mother in law.

Here's a picture of Travis taken this week while he's 7 weeks old. His double chin starts to show and his arms and legs are starting to look like lotus roots or ginseng root.

He still has that signature smile of his...

2 comments:

Grandpa Bob said...

Gong Gong sounds like the shellfish we all love to dig out of its shell LOL.

Grandpa Bob said...

Gong Gong sounds like the shellfish we all love to dig out of its shell LOL.