Sunday, December 9, 2007

Travis Sleeps Thru at 8 weeks!


All my efforts in scheduling LMM's feeds, sleep and playtime finally paid off! Although I was targeting for a 6 week old Travis to start sleeping through the night (Gina Ford managed to do that for most of her babies), he only started doing so at 8 weeks. But I'm happy. He takes his last feed at 10.30pm and wakes at 6.30pm for his breakfast. It was so important to me that he sleeps through as early as possible because I will be returning to work in the first week of Jan. I want to be able to get a good night's rest when I start running for my sales targets again.


Another development so far is that LMM can raise his head quite steadily by pushing his arms against the sofa/floor/bed. Maybe this is the starting point of a crawl. Here's a picture of him doing his thing...

Travis pictured here wearing the grey jersey knit pants mami made for him.





More pictures of Travis with his new clothes from the LMM handstitched collection...

This Khaki coloured one is made from an old dri-fit teeshirt which I cannot wear anymore.
Don't ask why.

No comments: