Thursday, December 1, 2011

Emma slept in her own room last night

Emma has been sleeping in our room (in her cot) fo ten months. Once she is asleep, we have to open the door carefully, tip toe to grab our stuff and close the door behind us silently. Lead we n I can't even use our own attached bathroom for showers. We have been using Travis' bathroom th last ten months! Lol!

It was time to RECLAIM our bedroom. I moved Emma's cot into the last bedroom in the house last evening. I put her in the cot and she rolled around in it happily. I left the room and closed th door behind me. No sound from Emma. Fiv minutes later, I stood outside the door to listen in. Silence.

And so she slept there for the night!

And since Travis slept in his own room as well, lead we and I could watch TV in our room again for the first time in many months!

Bliss!!!

No comments: