Thursday, May 29, 2008

LMM turns the Big 8!

Today the LMM turns 8! (months lah...). Cannot imagine that exactly 8 months ago, at this time (11:37pm) I would have had one of the most exciting days of my life.. barely 18hours after c-sect delivery of Travis. Think the nurses brought him to me at about this time for breast feeding. He was so tiny then. Just 2.88Kg. I could hold him up with one hand (not bragging!!). And now, if wanted to do the same, I think I will end up at the tui nah for therapy.

Travis, its been so fun having you around the house. Daddy and Mami cannot imagine life without you anymore. We really want you to grow up to be healthy and happy, that's all we ask.

Think its time to take you out more often. I vote for the Zoo, the club's swimmng pool and for a haircut this weekend. Lets see how it goes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo sis! ^^

ah trav looks cuteeee!!!


~christina~