Monday, January 7, 2008

The Swimming Little Monster

Saw a flier the other day slotted into one of the few parenting mags that I bot. It was an advertisement for a swimming centre solely for babies. And so I admit ..what a sucker I am for such things...I made the call and we went!

Rather expensive I realised. $25 for as long as the baby wants. The thing is we all know that a baby probably cannot swim for very long. Travis swam for 15min and lost his patience. It's great exercise coz all his limbs were in use and he was super tired after that but guess we'll just buy the float $28 and bring him to a children's pool our next visit to the club.

Putting on the float:
The "swimming pool":
Ok..the photo you are all waiting for is censured as Travis swam in the buff.. dont wana post it up here but can show you the video when you next visit our home. =)but here's a photo of him after the swim..back in the car. Super Tired. And so he slept all the way back home...

No comments: